Why Customers Trust our Products
• Our on-site chromatography testing and 3rd party batch testing ensures accurate levels of phytocannabinoids and confirms the absence of THC through our proprietary processes for Hemp.
• We preserve the full spectrum profile of non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids and synergistic compounds such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), cannabichromene (CBC), and over 40 naturally preserved terpenes.
• The end result is the highest quality full spectrum hemp derived phytocannabinoid-rich oil that contains no solvents, no heavy metals, no pesticides and no THC.
TESTING IS AVALIABLE FOR BOTH THE CBD/HEMP USER AND GROWER
CBD/Hemp is sold everywhere however, it is not all created equal!
CBD/Hemp is sold in drugstores, gas stations and many shops. Have you wondered if you are really getting what you paid for?
CBD/Hemp is a very promising product and is used for many different health disorders, it has also grown into a multi billion-dollar business that attracts both the serious growers that develop a tested, solid product, as well as the charlatans that are in it for the money.
When purchasing CBD you need to know the:
• Quality of the CBD source.
• The difference between Hemp and Marijuana.
• If your product is a tested hemp-based CBD.
• The level of contaminates
Through the “deceit " of labeling it is sometimes difficult to know what you are purchasing but, we have a solution! Have your CBD/Hemp oil or plant tested:
We test for: heavy metals, pesticides, THC, CBD, CBN and CBG.
INDIVIDUAL CBD/HEMP USER, $30.00
1. Email your mailing address to:
2. You will receive an empty vile (1 dram) and prepaid return envelope.
3. Fill the vile with your CBD/Hemp oil, place it in the prepaid envelope and drop in the mail.
HEMP GROWERS, $30.00
Mail Samples to:
5422 S. Shawnee Dr.
Sierra Vista, AZ. 85650
Seal your sample well.